🇮🇳 *NFAPost Shuboudhay* 🇮🇳
*Today’s top News, 16, June 2021*
Google To Open Its First store in New York, Chelsea neighborhood tomorrow; To provide customers with hands-on interaction with our lineup of devices and services — from Pixel phones and Nest products to Fitbit wearables and Pixelbooks.
Microsoft names Nadella as chairman, rewards him for refocusing company
Google updates its kids online safety curriculum with lessons on gaming, video and more
Global 5G Mobile Subscription Will Be More Than Half A Billion By End Of 2021: Ericsson; 5G will represent around 26% of mobile subscriptions in India at the end of 2026, estimated at about 330 million subscriptions.
Anoroc Technologies Comes Up With Entertainment App Bamchik
Digital financial frauds rise sharply during pandemic: FIS report
Exports jump 46% to $14 billion so far in June on shipment growth
Net Direct Tax collections for Q1 Of Financial Year 2022 Registers Over 100% Growth
World Wide Web’s source code to get auctioned as NFT
NTT and Tokyo Century Collaborate On Data Center Operations in India
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Deploys 53 Covid-19 Vaccination Centres In India’s 6 States
Bengaluru Startup CrowdPouch Disrupts Preselling Market, Records INR 10 Cr in Transactions
Twitter Loses Legal Shield, Charged With “Provoking Communal Sentiments”
Dukaan Clocks Over $115 Million Annual GMV
Shipping Ministry, Civil Aviation Ministry Sign MoU For Development Of Sea Plane Services
New Range Rover Velar Unveiled In India With Price Starting From Rs 79.87 Lakh
1. Govt allows near home vaccination centres for elderly and differently abled people.
2. National COVID-19 Recovery rate improves to 95.80 per cent; 62,000 daily new COVID-19 cases recorded nationwide.
3. Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has launched TV Channel Selector Portal . This portal will facilitate those subscribers who do not own a mobile phone but want to use a web browser for selection of TV channels. This portal will help the subscriber to check their own subion and view all the channels provided by the DTH and Cable operators.
4. PM Modi to launch Customized Crash Course Programme for COVID-19 Frontline Workers on 18 June : The programme aims to skill and upskill over one lakh COVID warriors across the country. The training will be imparted to COVID warriors in six customised job roles namely Home Care Support, Basic Care Support, Advanced Care Support, Emergency Care Support, Sample Collection Support and Medical Equipment Support.
5. A fire broke out at AIIMS Delhi’s conversion building. No casualties reported. The fire department said the incident took place at 10.22 pm
6. Student activists D Kalita, Natasha Narwal and Asif Iqbal Tanha will remain in jail despite being granted bail by the high court in New Delhi in the North East Delhi riots ‘conspiracy’ case. They were arrested in May last year, and directed them to furnish a personal bond of Rs 50,000 each along with two sureties of the like amount.
7. The three student activists were accused of being the ‘masterminds’ of the February 2020 violence, which had left 53 people dead and hundreds injured. They were arrested under the stringent Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA). the Delhi police sought more time from the court to verify their addresses, sureties and authenticity of the Aadhaar cards before releasing them on bail and said that three days would be required to complete the verification process.
8. Six Maoists killed in encounter with Greyhounds in the dense forest at Teegalametta under Mampa police station limits of Andhra Pradesh.
9. Congress workers will stage demonstrations in all district headquarters of Uttar Pradesh on Thursday, demanding a Supreme Court-supervised investigation into allegations of corruption in a land deal of the Ram temple trust in Ayodhya.
10. A complaint has been launched in Muzaffarpur court against the new LJP party leader in Lok Sabha, Pashupati Kumar
Paras, party MP Prince Raj and others for ‘misleading MPs of the party and hatching a conspiracy to head the party’.
11. Lok Janshakti Party leader Pashupati Kumar Paras has hinted that a full-time national chief of the party will be elected on June 17. He said that while Suraj Bhan Singh, a former MP, has been made the working president, election of the full-time president will take place soon.
12. Veteran Bengali actress Swatilekha Sengupta passed away at a private hospital in the city on Wednesday afternoon. She was 72 and battling kidney-related ailments.
13. Odisha state Extends Partial COVID-19 Lockdown Till July 1
14. The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is expected to declare its Class 12 exam results by July 20. Its assessment will be based on the students’ internal marks for Classes 11 & 12. The board will also consider the best performances from 2015 to 2020.
15. Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri announced that a total of 28 seaplane routes, as well as 14 water aerodromes across the country, are currently in various stages of development.
16. At MADEX 2021, the naval defense exhibition held in Busan last week, local shipbuilder Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) was pitching its 3,300 ton (surface displacement) submarine, dubbed the DSME 3000, to India for the country’s Project 75I-class (P75I) programme. DSME3000 submarine. The DSME3000 will have a length of 83.5 metres and a beam of 9.7 metres, making it substantially larger than the Scorpene class boats under the Indian Navy, which have a length of 67 metres and beam of 6.2 metres.
17. The Indian Navy (IN) commissioned a second naval air squadron equipped with the indigenously designed and built Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) Mk III. The induction ceremony of ‘322 Dega Flight’ was held.
18. Ordnance Factory Board to be split into 7 Entities for Defence Manufacturing : Nearly 200-year-old Ordnance Factory Board that operates 41 ammunition and military equipment production facilities will be restructured into 7 state-owned corporate entities.
1. Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh called for an open and inclusive order in Indo-Pacific based upon respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity of nations while addressing the 8th ASEAN Defence Ministers Meeting (ADMM) Plus on June 16, 2021. The ADMM Plus is an annual meeting of Defence Ministers of 10 ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) countries and eight dialogue partner countries – Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Russia and the United States. Brunei is the Chair of the ADMM Plus forum this year.
2. India- Kyrgyzstan on 16 June held the 11th round of Foreign Office Consultations virtually and reviewed bilateral cooperation with special . The Indian side was led by Vikas Swarup, Secretary (West). The Kyrgyz side was led by Nuran Niyazaliev,
3. The Indian Air Force (IAF) has officially put into service the Dassault Rafale multi-role fighter aircraft that ordered from France, Rafale determined to play a key role to replace the Su-30mki fighter line.
4. US Space Command secretly launches new satellite
5. PM Modi addresses Europe’s largest digital and start-up event, VivaTech; Invites world to invest in India
6. International Day of Yoga to be observed worldwide on June 21; This year’s theme to be ‘Yoga for Wellbeing’.
7. India has signed an agreement extending a US$ 100 million Line of Credit (LOC) to Sri Lanka for projects in the Solar Energy Sector . The agreement was signed between the Govt of Sri Lanka and the Export-Import Bank of India.
1. The global watchdog for money laundering and terror financing has prepared a preliminary report on Pakistan’s progress on the implementation of the 27-point action plan and will present it at FATF’s next plenary meeting from 21 Jun 2021.
2. China does not tolerate foreign forces intervening in Taiwan issues and has to make strong responses to such acts of ‘collusion’.
3. China is all set to send on 17 June the first 3 crew members to its under-construction space station which is expected to be Beijing’s eye in the sky and will rival the ageing International Space Station (ISS). The spaceship, Shenzhou-12, will take the crew.
4. A New strain of coronavirus discovered in Moscow by Russian scientists.
5. Palestinian woman shot after attacking Israeli troops: Israeli troops shot a Palestinian motorist on Wednesday who tried to ram them in the occupied West Bank and then brandished a knife.
6. Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina announced that country will set up an international institute for vaccine production including for COVID-19. she said that the government will sign an agreement with South Korea to set up the vaccine institute in Bangladesh.
7. China backed coal based power plant of S. Alam group in Banskhali near Chattogram in Bangladesh has been accused of providing false data on environmental pollution by a Helsinki based environmental tracker group Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air (CREA).
8. On 17 June – World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought (International)
Since 1995, this day is observed to spread awareness about international cooperation to combat desertification and the effects of drought. The United Nation General Assembly in 1994 declared 17 June as the “World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought”.
1. Today Legendary tennis player Leander Adrian Paes Birthday ( born 17 June 1973) . He is one of the greatest tennis players in doubles, he holds the record for the most doubles wins in the Davis Cup. Paes has won 8 doubles and ten mixed doubles Grand Slam titles. the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award, India’s highest sporting honor, in 1996–97; the Arjuna Award in 1990; the Padma Shri award in 2001; and India’s third-highest civilian award, the Padma Bhushan prize in January 2014, for his outstanding contribution to tennis.
2. Paes was born in Calcutta, India, on 17 June 1973 to Vece Paes, a Goan, and, Jennifer Paes, from Calcutta. He was educated at La Martiniere Calcutta, Madras Christian College Higher Secondary School and at St. Xavier’s College of the University of Calcutta. His parents were both athletes.
3. ENGLAND WOMEN VS INDIA WOMEN (TEST)
One-off Test test, County Ground, Bristol, 1st Day, 3rd Session
ENGLAND 1ST INN 269/6
(92.0) RR 2.92
England’s Heather Knight gets on to 95.
INDIA is yet to Bat.
4. Former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin has received a rude shock from the Apex Council as he was removed as President of Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA) Telangana. He was elected as President of HCA. On September 27th, 2019.
5. The Delhi Police on 16 June arrested a judo coach, identified as Subash, in connection with the murder of national wrestler Sagar Dhankar at national capital’s Chhatrasal Stadium last month.
USD 73.31 💷GBP 103.39
🥇Gold ₹50,070©10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹71,300©Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 96.66
⛽ Diesel ₹ 87.41
⛽ CNG ₹ 43.40 /Kg
LPG : ₹ 825/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 52,501.98
NIFTY : 15,767.50
🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳
Hampi is an ancient village in the south Indian state of Karnataka. The Group of Monuments at Hampi, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s dotted with numerous ruined temple complexes from the Vijayanagara Empire. The temples of Hampi, its monolithic sculptures and monuments, attract the traveler because of their excellent workmanship. On the south bank of the River Tungabhadra is the 7th-century Hindu Virupaksha Temple, near the revived Hampi Bazaar. A carved stone chariot stands in front of the huge Vittala Temple site. Southeast of Hampi, Daroji Bear Sanctuary is home to the Indian sloth bear.
😀Thought of the day
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
Joke of the day
Teacher : what’s difference between Seniors & Juniors?
Pappu : समुंद का नसजिक जो रहते है वो seniors (sea+nears) & जु का नसजिक जो रहते है वो Juniors (Zoo+nears)🤪😜
Why do medical emblems often depict a snake or serpent?
The two snakes wrapped around a winged staff
According greek mythology a snake as magical benevolent creature able to cure patients just by touch ..!
In Greek mythology, Hermes was a messenger between the gods and humans (which explains the wings) and a guide to the underworld (which explains the staff). The Greeks regarded snakes as sacred and used them in healing rituals to honor
snake venom is also used to prepare medicine
Vāsanā वासना: Behavioural tendency or karmic imprint which influences the present behaviour of a person
🤔 How it works ⁉
How Does Refrigerator Works? 🧊
The simple principle on how does a refrigerator is the Gases get hotter when you compress them into less volume because you have to push their energetic molecules together. When you expand a gas, it is suddenly able to occupy much more volume. The heat energy its molecules contain is now divided over a much bigger volume of space, so the temperature of the gas falls (it gets cooler). The other principle at work in a refrigerator is that when you have two things that are different temperatures that touch or are near each other, the hotter surface cools and the colder surface warms up. This is a law of physics called the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Tetrafluoroethan gas which is the mixture of hydrogen, fluorine and carbon is used in the mechanical compressor and gets pushes out due to high pressure and passes through metal coil, dissipate heat into air and reaches to expansion valve and gets cool, later it enters into evaporator coils, these coils absorbs heat and keeps the refrigerator cool, the gas in the evaporator coil forms into liquid and again enters into compressor..
This is the vapour compression cycle of a refrigerator.
💁🏻♂️ GK TODAY
Normal temperature of human body: 36.5–37.5 °C (97.7–99.5 °F)
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
Symbolic meaning of Lord Vishnu resides on serpent Ananta Sesha in the ocean.
Ocean symbolically means – Represents mind with infinite thoughts and opportunities .
The snake or Anantha Shesha is represented as our desires/ego/mind which is ever changing. Lord Vishnu resting on our desires/mind/ego. It means we should control them and manage accordingly.
Goddess Laksmi is at the feet of Lord Vishnu indicates, To keep our life functioning (money/gold/valuables) at the feet. Means richness should not raise our EGO and desires
Sudharshana Chakra indicates time , Gadha ayudh indicates Strength & Bhramma on lotus represents life .
On a bed of snakes, Lord Vishnu is so cool & so calm. It indicates no matter whatever the problem in life one needs to be calm, be cool and face it.
🧬 HEALTH CARE:© HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Lemon and honey water functions as a natural detox drink and it provides us with an instant energy while detoxifying the body. Honey & Lemon with Lukewarm water on an empty stomach boosts energy. This drink is a natural energy booster providing you with a quick source of energy during the workout or exercise regimen.
Lemon and honey in warm water is an ideal drink to alleviate constipation and for promoting digestion. This drink is beneficial in cleansing the colon and getting rid of the undigested food and toxins from the body.