🇮🇳 *NFAPost Shuboudhay* 🇮🇳
*Today’s top News, 7, June 2021*
Today’s top News ➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣
1. According to the India Meteorological Department, Southwest Monsoon has further advanced into northeastern states, Sub-Himalayan West Bengal, Maharashtra, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
2. Railways creates record by delivering more than 26, 281 tonnes of Liquid Medical Oxygen to 15 states
3. Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray said the govt was taking a “calculated risk” by relaxing the coronavirus-induced restrictions in the state, and told that people need to take care of themselves now.
4. Covid-19 vaccine trial among children of 12 to 18 yrs of age group begins in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
5. Peoples Democratic Party leader Waheed-ur-Rehman Parra, a close aide of former JK CM Mehbooba Mufti, was an asset for Pakistan-based terror groups. He as a journalist and politician was a “saga of subterfuge, deceit and double dealing”, alleges a police chargesheet against him.
6. The Criminal Investigation Kashmir, a wing of the CID Department, submitted a chargesheet before an NIA Court recently alleging that Parra was hand-in-glove with terrorists to further the agenda of Pakistan-based terror groups and also to ensure that his political adversaries are neutralised.
7. Haryana govt has extended the COVID restrictions till June 14: according to new rules, shops other than standalone shops can open from 9 am to 6 pm on an odd-even basis. Malls can open from 10 am to 8 pm.
8. The Sikkim govt extended the statewide lockdown for one more week till June 14 in view of the raging Covid-19 pandemic.
9. The lockdown in Delhi will continue with more relaxations from today. As per the new guidelines, Private offices will be allowed to function with 50% of the staff between 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
10. Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal asked PM Modi, why the doorstep ration delivery scheme by his govt was stalled by the Centre and appealed to PM to allow its implementation in the national interest. He also said that “If pizza, burgers, smartphones and clothes can be delivered at home, then why can’t ration be delivered at their doorstep.
11. The main accused in Aligarh hooch tragedy that killed 35, was arrested : Accused Rishi Sharma, who carried a reward of Rs 1 lakh on his arrest, was held near Bulandshahr border in western Uttar Pradesh.
12. Operation Bluestar anniversary : Pro-Khalistan slogans raised at Golden Temple. Posters of Khalistani terrorist Jarnail Bhindranwale and Khalistani flags were also seen at the event. Actor-activist Deep Sidhu, who was arrested by the Delhi Police in connection with the violence during the farmers’ tractor march on January 26 and later released on bail, was also seen at the Golden Temple along with former MP Simranjit Singh Mann.
13. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Sunday welcomed the withdrawal of order by GB Pant Hospital that asked nurses not to communicate in Malayalam while on duty. Pinarayi Vijayan said that the Malayalee nurses are exemplary service providers in many hospitals in Delhi, including Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (GIPMER).
14. Bihar govt gives ex-gratia of Rs 4 lakh each to families of 3,727 Covid victims.
15. AIIMS Delhi will start the screening for clinical trials of Bharat Bitotec’s Covaxin COVID-19 vaccine on children from today.
16. Minister of State for Development of North Eastern Region and PMO, Dr. Jitendra Singh yesterday inspected proposed site of Arun Jaitley Memorial Sports Complex at Hiranagar in Kathua district, J&K.
17. Union Education Minister , Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ approved the release of Performance Grading Index (PGI) 2019-20 for States and Union Territories of India. : The PGI exercise envisages that the index would propel States and UTs towards undertaking multi-pronged interventions that will that will bring about the much-desired optimal education outcomes. The PGI helps the States/UTs to pinpoint the gaps and accordingly prioritise areas for intervention to ensure that the school education system is robust at every level.
18. Bollywood Legendary actor Dilip Kumar (98 yrs) has been admitted to non-Covid P.D. Hinduja Hospital in suburban Khar in Mumbai on Sunday morning after experiencing breathlessness, his wife and veteran actor Saira Banu said.
19. Yesterday was the birth anniversary of famous hindi film actor, producer social worker and politician Sunil Dutt and Rajendra Krishan, a legendary poet, lyricist and screen-writer. Sunil Dutt was born on 6th June, 1929 in Nakka Khurd, Punjab Province. His first film was Railway Station in 1955, but 1957 movie Mother India made him a star.
20. The Indian Air Force has invited applications for the courses for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch, and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission in Ground Duty Branches. It has also invited online applications for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (for flying branch) and for meteorology entry. The courses will commence in July 2022.
The application process has begun and will continue till June 30. https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in.
21. Grenade attack injures nine in Jammu and Kashmir’ s Pulwama. The blast occurred near a bus stand in Tral in South Kashmir’s Awantipora. The security forces have launched a search operation to trace the attackers.
22. The Army has promoted two Brigadiers to the rank of Major General about four years after they retired from service. Brig Nalin Bhatia (retd) and Brig VN Chaturvedi (retd) for promotion from the Army Education Corps. While the Supreme Court order does not specify the date from which the officers will be deemed to have been promoted, as per the policy in vogue, it will be with effect from the date promotion was due and they will be entitled to consequential benefits. (News from m.tribuneindia.com)
23. ❌ REAL OR FAKE :❌ Alert: Tata Motors Cars Celebrates Sales Exceeding 30 Million Link Reality: According to website Ecyberplanet.When they review that link they found that the above link is redirecting its users to a suspicious website. It claims that you can get Tata Safari by completing the given survey or other tasks. link is not safe and not going to give you any gift. If anyone click on the link then there is a chances of Data Leak and Fraud.
Currently Tata is not running these type of program.
If they conducts any program then you can find it on their official website.
If you have clicked on the link by mistake, then your personal and banking data is at risk of being leaked. This link is being shared on various social media platforms and especially on whats app.
For more details you can visit below mentioned web site : www.ecyberplanet.com/2021/06/tata-motors-sales-exceeding-30-million-link.html
(Readers please always keep one thing in mind, nobody is going to give us anything free. We have to train our mind not to accept any thing which is getting freely without any efforts)
1. PM Modi has extended his greetings on the occasion of 24th BIMSTEC Day. Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation is an international organisation of seven nations of South Asia and Southeast Asia, housing 1.73 billion people and having a combined gross domestic product of $3.8 trillion (2021). The BIMSTEC member states – Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Thailand– are among the countries dependent on the Bay of Bengal. It was established on 06 June 1997.
2. G7 nations reach historic deal to tax big multinationals : The Group of Seven said it would back a minimum global corporation tax rate of at least 15%.
A group of the world’s richest nations reached a landmark deal on Saturday to close cross-border tax loopholes used by some of the world’s biggest companies.
3. The Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that Russia is ready to transfer Covid-19 vaccine technology and to expand production abroad.
1. China has accepted the emergency use of CoronaVac, a COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by Chinese firm Sinovac, for children aged between 03 to 17 yrs.
2. The death toll from one of the deadliest militant attacks in West African country, Burkina Faso has risen to 132 after armed assailants laid siege overnight to a village in the jihadist-plagued northeast of the country.
3. Roadside bomb kills 11 civilians in the western province of Badghis at Afghanistan. No group has claimed responsibility for the blast but Badghis governor Hessamuddin Shams accused the Taliban of planting the bomb.
4. The Directorate General of Drug Administration (DGDA) of Bangladesh has approved the second Chinese COVID 19 vaccine ‘CoronaVac’ manufactured by the Sinovac company .
5. In Nepal, a new Constitutional Bench of the Supreme Court has been formed today to hear a bunch of petitions against the May 22 dissolution of the House of Representatives after differences among justices over its composition delayed the crucial hearing.
6. Bangladesh extends COVID restrictions till June 16
1. PM Modi spoke to former Indian sprinter Milkha Singh and inquired about his health, PM wished the legendary athlete a speedy recovery and hoped he will be back soon to bless and inspire the athletes/sportsmen who are participating in the forth coming Tokyo Olympics.
2. Tamara Zidansek became the first woman from Slovenia to reach the singles quarter-finals of a Grand Slam with a 7-6(4), 6-1 victory over unseeded Romanian at the French Open.
3. Serena stunned by Rybakina in French Open : Three-time champion Serena Williams stunned in straight sets by Elena Rybakina(21 yrs). the 39-year-old Serena will now set her sights on a seventh Wimbledon title next month.
4. Sri Lanka national team cricketers have refused to sign the annual central contract, alleging lack of transparency from the cricket board.
USD 73.15 💷GBP 103.58
🥇Gold ₹50,480©10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹76,300©Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 99.90
⛽ Diesel ₹ 94.23
LPG : ₹ 817.50/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 52,100.05
NIFTY : 15,670.25
🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳
The Supreme Court of India Established on
1 October 1937 ago (as Federal Court of India)
On 28 January 1950, it was renamed as Supreme Court of
It is Located at
Tilak Marg, New Delhi,
Its Motto is
Yato Dharmastato Jayah
(Where there is righteousness (dharma), there is victory (jayah))
The Chief Justice of India is the head and chief judge of the Supreme Court, which consists of a maximum of 34 judges. It is regarded as the most powerful public institution in India
Current CJI : Shree N. V. Ramana Since 24 April 2021
🙏🏻 Thought of the day😌
Don’t keep your dreams in your eyes, they may fall as tears. Keep them in your heart so that every heartbeat may remind you to convert them into reality.
Joke of the day
Pappu kissed his GF in park
Gf : Plz ye sab shaadi se pehle maat karo
Pappu : Oh Soniye Don’t worry I’m married🤪
World Food Safety Day is celebrated on 7 June to draw global attention to the consequences of contaminated food and water to health. Also, this day focuses on the way to reduce the risk of food poisoning. The safety of food is a key to achieve Sustainable Development Goals.
Why Honey cannot be spoiled, how can honey last a long time?
High sugar content and low moisture
Honey is made of approximately 80% sugar and no more than 18% of water, which can inhibit the growth of microbes such as bacteria and fungi. The exact ratio of sugar and water depends on the bee species, weather, plants, and processing. Moreover, honey is dense so oxygen cannot easily dissolve into it, which prevents many types of microbes from reproducing or growing.
The honey is quite acidic with its pH ranging from 3.4 to 6.1, and the main reason for this is the presence of gluconic acid. Honey bees produce enzymes which suppress bacterial growth. The enzyme in question is glucose oxidase, which bees secrete into the nectar during honey production. This helps preserve the honey.
🙏🏻💐 LEARN Sanskrit
सपूर्ति : inspiration
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
” Why people put their hand behind the head while having tilak on the forehead in Hindi tradition?”
Forehead and back of head are sensitive and have nerve endings when stimulated it helps us in circulation of blood and working of brain. There is chakra in the middle of forehead which is also called as third eye. chakra in between two eyebrows. While applying tilak, the right hand is covered the crown or shika,so that the bliss obtained will spread allover to the head as well as to the body.
Other reason : we put our right hand on the head of person we are blessing. Truer the RESPECT Truer is the Blessing… By showing RESPECT you are automatically getting blessed. You are the respector and you yourself are the blessor.
🤔 How …….. ⁉
How are pearls formed
A natural pearl (often called an Oriental pearl) forms when an irritant works its way into a particular species of oyster, mussel, or clam. As a defense mechanism, the mollusk secretes a fluid to coat the irritant. Layer upon layer of this coating is deposited on the irritant until a lustrous pearl is formed.
A natural pearl begins its life inside an oyster’s shell when an intruder, such as a grain of sand or bit of floating food, slips in between one of the two shells of the oyster, a type of mollusk, and the protective layer that covers the mollusk’s organs, called the mantle.
In order to protect itself from irritation, the oyster will quickly begin covering the uninvited visitor with layers of nacre — the mineral substance that fashions the mollusk’s shells. Layer upon layer of nacre, also known as mother-of-pearl, coat the grain of sand until the iridescent gem is formed.
Cultured pearls are made in the same way. The only difference is that instead of accidental circumstances, a “pearl farmer” embeds a grain of sand into the mollusk.
🧬 HEALTH CARE:© HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
has been used for centuries to improve overall kidney function. It will flush stones and other toxins from your system. It’s packed with antioxidants, which help keep the kidneys healthy and may have a role in preventing kidney stones from developing.
It also lowers your urine’s acidity level. Lower acidity levels reduce your risk for future kidney stones.
Note: You shouldn’t drink pomegranate juice if you’re taking:
1. Medications changed by the liver
2. BP medications, such as chlorothiazide (Diuril)
Kidney Bean : Simply strain the liquid from cooked beans and drink a few glasses throughout the day. It also helps dissolve and flush out the stones.
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF ©YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼