🇮🇳 *NFAPost Shuboudhay* 🇮🇳
*Today’s top News, 3, June 2021*
Today’s © top News
Tesla India On Mission Mode; Begins Recruiting For Leadership, Senior Level Roles
BYJU’S And Google Partner To Offer ‘Learning Solution’ For Schools
Cabinet Approves Model Tenancy Act To Overhaul Rental Housing Business
ICICI Bank offers instant facility for cross-border inward remittances
Inspira Enterprise To Hire Over 400 Technology Professionals
Cloudera Goes Private As KKR and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice To Buy It For $5.3 billion
Salesforce Unveils New Digital 360 Innovations; Commerce Cloud Heralds Lifelong Commerce
AMD Unveils RDNA 2-Based Mobile Graphics, New AMD Advantage Laptops
NXP Ramps Automotive Processing With Two Processors On TSMC 16nm FinFET Tech
Pepperfry Launches Franchise Programme Pepperfry Accelerator Programme
Urban Company Raises $ 255 Million In Series F Funding
Delhi Police Cautions Users About Fake Webpage Link Of ICICI Bank Being Circulated
RailTel Installs Internet-based Video Surveillance Systems At 269 Stations: Railways
Today’s top News ➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣
1. Justice (Retd) Arun Kumar Mishra took charge as the chairman of the National Human Rights Commission , NHRC in New Delhi. President Ram Nath Kovind appointed Justice Mishra as the NHRC chairperson based on the recommendation of a selection panel
2. Lockdown in Jharkhand extended till 10th June following certain relaxations: This is for the fifth consecutive time the state government has extended the lockdown to break the chain of spread of Coronavirus.
3. The clinical trial of Bharat Biotech’s COVAXIN on children began at AIIMS Patna . All 15 kids who voluntarily turned up for the vaccine trial. All the volunteers had gone through the screening process such as RT-PCR, antibody test and general check up prior to receiving their shots.
4. The Kerala Chief Minister, Pinarayi Vijayan, has called a virtual all-party meeting on June 4, Friday to discuss the minority scholarships issue.
5. Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has said that India has been continuously scaling up COVID-19 vaccine production capacity. He says, 1 crore vaccine doses to be produced daily by coming July.
6. Surya Grahan 2021: The first solar eclipse of 2021 will take place on June 10. This celestial event comes a few days after sky gazers witnessed 2021’s lunar eclipse. Get ready to see the dramatic ‘Ring of Fire’ in the coming days.
7. Price of LPG Cylinder (19kg) : Abig relief, oil marketing companies on Tuesday reduced the price of commercial LPG cylinder by over Rs 100. As per sources, the companies have reduced the price of the cylinders from Rs 1595.50 per cylinder to Rs 1473.50 per cylinder, which is about Rs 122 reduction.
8. Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has been admitted to AIIMS in New Delhi following post-Covid complications. Mr Pokhriyal had tested positive for COVID-19 on April 21 and had resumed office after recovery.
9. BJP leader and municipal councillor of Pulwama’s Tral Rakesh Pandita was killed in the firing by three terrorists in Tral Payeen in Pulwama on Wednesday.
10. The Kerala Assembly on Wednesday unanimously passed a resolution demanding that the Centre provide COVID-19 vaccines free of cost to all states , even as the ruling and opposition members clashed over the COVID-19 fatality numbers in the state.
11. The Goa government has cancelled the Class 12 board exams 2021 in view of the COVID-19 pandemic. After extensive consultations, it has been decided that the Goa Class 12 Board exams shall be cancelled, as the health and safety of our students are of utmost priority, said Chief Minister Pramod Sawant on Wednesday.
12. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday asserted that her administration will stand by Alapan Bandyopadhyay in the tussle with the central government which has seen the former chief secretary of the state being recalled to Delhi and later served a notice by the Union Home Ministry for allegedly violating the Disaster Management Act, by not attending a meeting called by the prime minister.
13. The Delhi High Court Wednesday questioned actress-environmentalist Juhi Chawla for directly filing a suit against setting up of 5G wireless networks in the country without giving any representation to the government on her concerns related to the technology.
14• AirAsia India has extended free cancellation and rescheduling facility for its flights in the lockdown-hit states . As per the airline, this has been done following the extension of lockdown or strict resrictions by several states.
15. Country will soon get eight new Flying Training Academies under the liberalised Flying Training Organisation (FTO) policy of the Airports Authority of India (AAI).
16. India army seeks foreign vendors for future tank project to meet its requirement for at least 1,770 future battle tanks, for induction beginning 2030, to meet threats from both China and Pakistan. • The Army now wants advanced “shock and awe” capabilities in the shape of futuristic main-battle tanks, with a wide array of weapons, missiles and protection systems as well as “niche” technologies like “artificial intelligence” and “see-through armour” for the crew.
17. Retired Security Officials now need Govt Nod for any Writing Related to Former Organisation’s ‘Domain’. A sweeping amendment to the Central Pension Rules threatens retired officials who don’t obey the new gag order with loss of pension
1• India and Australia plan to hold a “two-plus-two” defence and foreign ministerial dialogue soon to further enhance their ‘strategic partnership’, which has also consolidated through the Quad grouping in the face of China’s belligerence in the Indo-Pacific over the last few years.
2. Union Cabinet approved Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) on Sustainable Urban Development between India and Japan by suspending the existing MoU of 2007 on Urban Development.
3. Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan addressed the 149th Session of the World Health Organization, Executive Board Meeting through Video Conference. Dr. Harsh Vardhan successfully completes his tenure as Chairperson of Executive Board of WHO. He said, in May last year, he was entrusted with the responsibility to be the Chair of the Executive Board.
4. WHO names Covid-19 variants found in India as ‘Kappa’ (B.1.617.1) and ‘Delta’ (B.1.617.2)
5. BRICS foreign ministers meeting was hold virtually on June 1, 2021 : BRICS meeting was hosted by India in its capacity as chair of BRICS. It was attended by Foreign Minister of Russia, Sergey Lavrov; Foreign Minister of China, Wang Yi; Minister of International Relations of South Africa, Grace Naledi Mandisa Pandor; and Foreign Minister of Brazil, Carlos Alberto Franco.
6• Northern Army Commander Lieutenant General Y K Joshi on Tuesday said ceasefire understanding between India and Pakistan is being followed in “letter and spirit” by both sides, but asserted that the Indian Army is not letting its guard down “even for one bit” along the border in Jammu and Kashmir.
1• BRICS member states reaffirmed the need for a comprehensive reform of the United Nations, including its Security Council, to make it more representative, effective and efficient, and to increase the representation of the developing countries so that it can adequately respond to global challenges.
2. The government of Bangladesh has decided to take away the gallantry awards given to the four persons involved in the killing of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. The decision was taken at the meeting of the national council on liberation war fighters related issues. The Liberation War Affairs Ministry will issue a gazette in a few days, said the Minister A K M Mozammel Huq in Dhaka on Wednesday.
3. The four absconding killers of Bangladesh’s founding President Sheikh Mujibur Rahman are Nur Chowdhury, Shariful Haque Dalim, Rashed Chowdhury and Moslehuddin Khan. All of them are recipients of different categories of gallantry awards for their contribution during the 1971 liberation war of Bangladesh.
4. Labor Veteran Isaac Herzog has been elected as Israel’s 11th President. Israel’s parliament elected Herzog in a vote as opposition lawmakers were holding negotiations to form a coalition to end Prime Minister Netanyahu’s 12 straight years in office. Herzog, 60, replaces President Reuven Rivlin, who was elected in 2014 to the largely ceremonial position decided by the parliament, or Knesset. He defeated former headmistress Miriam Peretz.
5. The World Health Organization approved China’s SINOVAC Covid vaccine for Emergency Use Listing, EUL. Making the announcement the WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said, the SINOVAC vaccine has been found to be safe, effective and quality assured following two doses of the inactivated vaccine.
1. Indian cricketers leaving for a marathon tour of United Kingdom, where they will play six Test matches including the marquee World Test Championship final against New Zealand.
2. The BCCI is still carrying out negotiations regarding the duration of 10 days of soft quarantine (training allowed) for players after reaching the UK where they will be based for three and half month. The International Cricket Council (ICC) is yet to mention the exact length of India’s isolation period in Southampton.
3. The Indian men’s and women’s cricket squads travelling to England have got an approval by the UK Government for the families of the players and support staff to accompany them. The team will be playing 6 Tests in England from June 18th while the women’s Test side will face the hosts in a one-off match before playing 6 white-ball games.
4. Javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra’s travel plans to France has been delayed by few days as India is currently placed as a high-risk country with COVID-19 infection and thus a person travelling to France requires an internal authorisation letter (Laissez-passer) issued by French Interior Ministry to travel.
5. To celebrate the occasion of 50 days to the Tokyo Olympics, the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (MYAS) is set to launch short movies on the journeys of Tokyo-bound Indian athletes on 3rd June, 2021.
The films, charting the journey of India’s prominent sportspersons from their early days to the Olympic participation will be launched on National Broadcaster Doordarshan’s News, Sports and DD India Channels on June 3rd and shown shown everyday in the run up to the Tokyo Olympics that is slated to begin on July 23, 2021. The series – Olympics Ki Aasha will celebrate stories of grit, passion and determination of India’s elite athletes and pay homage to what it has taken to reach the highest level of sporting excellence.
6. Sensational Sagar Rana murder case, a Delhi Court on Wednesday sent wrestler Sushil Kumar to 9 days in judicial custody. Earlier, Delhi Police had moved an application to extend Sushil Kumar’s remand by three days amid the investigation into the murder of a 23-year-old wrestler.
USD 72.96 💷GBP 103.40
Gold ₹50,125©10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹75,700©Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 90.89
⛽ Diesel ₹ 85.05
LPG : ₹ 819/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 51,849.48
NIFTY : 15,526.45
🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳
Hirakud is the longest earthen Dam in the world and stands across the mighty river, Mahanadi, in the Sambalpur region of Odisha. It was the first major multipurpose river valley project after India’s Independence in 1947. This human-made structure is located 15 km north of Sambalpur – its majesty only rivaled by the sparkling waters of the river it stands on. With an area of 1,33,090 sq km, the Dam is more than twice the area of Sri Lanka. The main Hirakud Dam has an overall length of 4.8 km (3.0 mi), stretching across the Laxmidungri hills on the left and the cv Chandili Dunguri hills on the right .
😀Thought of the day
“Do not hate anybody, because that hatred which comes out from you must, in the long run, come back to you, if you love, that love will come back to you, completing the circle.”
Joke of the day
🚆 Train mai Pappu apni wife se: Tujhse shaadi karke pachchhta😡🥵 raha hoo, dil karta hai k tujhe kutte🦮 ke daal du..
Saamne Baita passenger🙄 : 🗣️Bhow, BHow, 🗣️BhoW, 🗣️ Bhow …🤪😛😋😜
Why sea waves on full moon 🌊🌊🌕🌝
Around each new moon and full moon, the sun, Earth, and moon arrange themselves more or less along a line in space. Then the pull on the tides increases, because the gravity of the sun reinforces the moon’s gravity. In fact, the height of the average solar tide is about 50 % of the average lunar tide.
निसर्ग = Bestowing, granting, creation and natural state or condition or form or character.
💁🏻♂️ GK TODAY
3 June: World Bicycle Day The General Assembly of UN announced June 3rd to be celebrated as International World Bicycle Day. It is celebrated to recognize the versatility and environment-friendly nature of bicycles as a means of transport.
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
The basic Vedic texts are the Samhita “Collections” of the four Vedas:
Rig-Veda “Knowledge of the Hymns of Praise”, for recitation.
Sama-Veda “Knowledge of the Melodies”, for chanting.
Yajur-Veda “Knowledge of the Sacrificial formulas”, for liturgy.
Atharva-Veda “Knowledge of the Magic formulas”, named after a kind of group of priests
🤔 How …….. ⁉
What is sugar-free tablets made of?
It is made using Sucralose which is a derivative of Sugar. Sucralose tastes like Sugar, but doesn’t contain the same amount of calories. Thus, it allows you to enjoy the sweet flavor of sugar without having to worry about gaining excess calories.
🧬 HEALTH CARE:© HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
🥐 For thousands of years, garlic has been recognized and used for its medicinal properties. Not only can it kill harmful bacteria, but it can also act as a tooth pain reliever. To use this, crush a garlic clove to create a paste and apply it to the affected area. You may wish to add a tiny bit of salt. Alternatively, you can slowly chew a clove of fresh garlic.
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF ©YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼