🇮🇳 *NFAPost Shuboudhay* 🇮🇳
*Today’s top News, 1, June 2021*
Covi-19 Pandemic Effect: India’s GDP Grows 1.6% In Fourth quarter, Contracts 7.3% in FY21
India’s Economy Unlikely To See Double-digit Growth in FY2022
Petition filed in SC against RBI Governor and others due to contempt of court proceedings
Seven social media giants comply with new IT rules
SpaceX’s First Ocean Spaceport Will Be Operational Next Year
Intel announces two new 11th-gen chips and a 5G M.2 laptop module at Computex
Eight Core Sectors’ Output Grows 56% In April On Low Base Effect
Qualcomm Extends 5G Smartphone Leadership With Snapdragon 778G 5G Mobile Platform
Capgemini 5G Lab For Industries Reinforces Collaboration With Ericsson For innovation
Orcle Cloud’s Ampere Altra A1 Compute Platform Makes Waves Among Enterprises, Developers
Health Insurance Startup Plum Raises $15.6 Million In Funding Led By Tiger Global
Centrum Microcredit Raises Rs 75 Crore Through NCD Issuances
Cooper Corporation Launches 5 KVA Compact Genset Cooper Bolt Mini
Kia Unveils First images Of Fifth Generation All-New Sportage
Greenply Industries To Invest Rs 75 Crore For New Manufacturing Unit in Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh
1. Tamil Nadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit on Friday gave Rs 10 lakh to the Tamil Nadu Animal Welfare Board CSR fund to feed stray animals during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has announced that the lockdown that is currently in force across the state, has now been extended till June 8, 2021
3. Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal inaugurates a free vaccination facility at a govt school at ITO for journalists and their family members.
4. Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra yesterday wrote to Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank and urged him to not hold Class 12 board exams amid the pandemic, saying children will be subjected to great injustice if they are pushed into circumstances that endanger their lives.
5. The Centre has allocated three thousand 411 Crore rupees grant to Gujarat under Jal Jeevan Mission to provide safe and potable piped drinking water to all the rural household in the state . Out of which the first tranche of more than 852 Crore rupees for the current financial year has been released.
6. A show-cause notice is being served to West Bengal Chief Secretary Alapan Bandyopadhyay for failing to report to the Department of Personnel & Training (DOPT) : Bengal’s top officer Alapan Bandyopadhyay retired as Chief Secretary yesterday, Mr Bandyopadhyay had recently been granted a three-month extension in Bengal on Ms Banerjee’s request.
7. After Trinamool Congress (TMC) registered a thumping third consecutive poll victory in Bengal, turncoats who had quit the party before the elections to join the BJP now seem to be making a beeline to re-enter the Mamata Banerjee camp, the latest being Dipendu Biswas. the footballer-turned-politician Dipendu Biswas was elected from Basirhat Dakshin assembly seat in the 2016 elections on a TMC ticket but he quit the party after being denied the poll ticket this year.
8. After a month-long lockdown imposed due to a surge in COVID-19 cases, markets reopened in Jammu and Kashmir on Monday as the process of partial unlock started in the Union Territory.
9. The committee, constituted by Congress president Sonia Gandhi to resolve factionalism within the party’s Punjab unit, on Monday met around 25 leaders, including state chief Sunil Jakhar, ministers and legislators. Punjab Congress president Jakhar said the panel is working to strengthen the state unit and the Punjab government so that the party can return to power in 2022.
10. RBI cancels licence of Pune-based Shivajirao Bhosale Sahakari Bank
As per data submitted by Shivajirao Bhosale Sahakari Bank, more than 98 per cent of the depositors will receive the full amount of their deposits from the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC),
11. AIIMS doctors to observe ‘Black Day’ on June 1 over Baba Ramdev’s comments : The association urged the authorities to book Ramdev under the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897 for trying to create public unrest against the vaccination drive and harassing healthcare services personnel.
12. Bollywood Actor Juhi Chawla files suit in Delhi High Court against the implementation of 5G in India
13. Government will take a final decision within the next two days on whether to conduct class 12 board exams amid the Covid Pandemic. Attorney General K K Venugopal told this to Supreme Court bench of Justices AM Khanwilkar and Dinesh Maheshwari which was hearing a plea seeking directions to cancel the class 12 exams of the CBSE and Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, CISCE in view of the current situation.
14. Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Ropar in Punjab has developed a device – AmbiTag that records real-time ambient temperature during the transportation of perishable products, vaccines and even body organs and blood .
15. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday approved imposing restrictions on the import of 108 military weapons and systems such as next-generation corvettes, airborne early warning systems, tank engines and radars.
16. Indian Amry distributes essential items in J&K Besides distributing essential food items to the needy, the Indian Army personnel also distributed COVID medical kits, including PPE kits, masks and sanitisers in J&K’s Kupwara village. The humane gesture was well-received by locals and they lauded the brave men, who put their lives at risk to bring relief to the villagers.
17• A Maoist was killed in a gunfight with security forces in Jharkhand’s Gumla district on Monday.
18. The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has established a near isothermal forging technology used in manufacturing critical aero engine components.
19. Rear Admiral I.B. Uthaiah, VSM took over as the Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam. from Rear Admiral Sreekumar Nair, Rear Admiral I.B. Uthaiah, VSM was commissioned into the Indian Navy in November 1987.
20. BSF initiates a unique precedence of felicitating superannuating personnel : On 31st May, DG BSF Rakesh Asthana felicitated Daftry (Non-Combatized) Janhvi Devi, who is proceeding on superannuation after completing more than 29 years of service to the force. At a felicitation ceremony organized at Force HQ BSF Delhi, DG BSF decorated her with a Director General’s Commendation Roll for her sincere & dedicated service to the force, Pension Payment Order, terminal benefits, BSF Memento and a gift for her family.
1. The Government of Japan decided to extend Emergency Grant Aid of approximately 14.8 million US dollars to India in response to the current surge of COVID-19 infections in India.
2. In a humanitarian gesture in these testing times, Iran sent as many as 300 oxygen concentrators to India to be used in its fight against a runaway second COVID-19 wave.
3. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken in his meeting with External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar reaffirmed the Biden administration’s commitment to deepen the India-US comprehensive global strategic partnership.
4.• The United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Sunday extended the suspension of passenger flights from India till June 30 to combat the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
5. India to convene standalone meeting of BRICS Ministers of Foreign Affairs and International Relations today : Minister of Foreign Affairs of Brazil Ambassador Carlos Alberto Franco França, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia Ambassador Sergey Lavrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China Wang Yi and Minister of International Relations and Cooperation of South Africa Ms. Grace Naledi Mandisa Pandor are expected to participate.
1 • Nepal’s Opposition alliance on Sunday urged all state institutions not to support Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli government’s “unconstitutional” and “anti-democratic” activities and expressed hope that the Supreme Court’s verdict on the petitions against the dissolution.
2• The United States (US) has now expedited its military withdrawal from Afghanistan, with the US Central Command officials saying that 4-6% of the process has already been accomplished with the full withdrawal deadline set for September 11, 2021 by US President Joe Biden.
3• The U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) used a partnership with Denmark’s foreign intelligence unit to spy on senior officials of neighbouring countries, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
4. According to space official of China, a three-man crew of astronauts will be sent for three-month mission on new space station of China in June 2021 . Tianhe, or Heavenly Harmony is third and largest space station launched by China. Space Crew will be sent to station to practice spacewalks and conduct repairs, maintenance and conduct scientific operations.
5. China said that married couples may have up to three children, a policy shift from the existing limit of two after recent data showed a decline in births in the country:
6. World No Tobacco Day is observed around the world every year on 31 May. This yearly celebration informs the public on the dangers of using tobacco, the business practices of tobacco companies, The Member States of the WHO created World No Tobacco Day in 1987 to draw global attention to the tobacco epidemic and the preventable death and disease it causes.
1. Indian heavyweight boxer Sanjeet defeated Olympic silver-medallist Vassiliy Levit in the 91kg final to clinch gold medal at the Asian Boxing Championships in Dubai
2. Earlier, Defending Champion Amit Panghal and Shiva Thapa settled for silver medals at the Asian Boxing Championship in Dubai.
3. Pablo Andujar beats two-time French Open finalist Dominic Thiem in French Open : In French Open, Spaniard Pablo Andujar made a remarkable recovery from being two sets down, for the first time in his career, to beat a top-5 player when he shocked fourth seed Austrian Dominic Thiem 4-6, 5-7, 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in the first-round.
4. Rahi Sarnobat and Manu Bhaker, India’s medal hopes in the Women’s 25M Pistol event at the upcoming Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics, shot identical Precision round scores of 291, at the on-going European Shooting Championship in Osijek, Croatia, on Monday.
The second Indian team comprising of Sanjeev Rajput and Tejaswini Sawant ended 33rdoverall with a tally of 862. Both Shooters had scores of 431 each.
Anjum shot 438 out of 450 after 15-shots each, in the 3 Positions of Kneeling, Prone and Standing, while Aishwary was a point behind with 437.
5. The Crime Branch of the Delhi Police is mulling booking two-time Olympic winner Sushil Kumar under the destruction of evidence act. In the wee hours of Monday, the Crime Branch took wrestler Sushil Kumar to Haridwar for the recovery of cell phone and clothes that he had worn on May 4, the night when the murder of Sagar Dhankar took place inside Chhatrasal Stadium.
USD 72.52 💷GBP 103.02
🥇Gold ₹50,650©10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹72,000©Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 94.23
⛽ Diesel ₹ 85.15
LPG : ₹ 809/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 51,937.44
NIFTY : 15,582.80
🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳
Satyendranath (1 June 1842 – 9 January 1923) was the first Indian to join the Indian Civil Service. He was an author, song composer, and linguist, and made a significant contribution towards the emancipation of women in Indian society during the British Raj. He was the second eldest brother of Rabindranath Tagore.
😀Thought of the day
All power is within you; you can do anything and everything.”
Joke of the day
पत्निः हॅलो कहाँ हो?
पतिः पिछली दिपावली हम ज्वेलरी के दुकान गये थे ना जहाँ तुमने एक हार पसंद किया था।
पतिः ओर उस टाइम मेरे पास पैसे नहीँ थे
पत्नि खुशी सेः हाँ याद है।
पतिः ओर मेने कहा था की ये हार एक दिन मे तुम्हे लेके दुँगा।
पत्नी ओर ज्यादा खुशी सेः हाँ हाँ बहुत अच्छी तरह से याद है।
पतिः तो बस उसी की बगल वाली दुकान मे बाल कटवा रहा हुँ! थोङा लेट आउंगा…
Why can’t chickens🐓🐥 fly?
Chickens actually CAN fly! However, they are not very good at it. Their small wings allow them to fly for only a moment. They do not have very large wings compared to their body. This means they can’t produce enough lift to overcome their weight!
दृढ़ निश्चय : Determination
💁🏻♂️ GK TODAY
1 June – World Milk Day World Milk Day is observed globally on 1st June every year to celebrate the important contributions of the dairy sector
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
Meaning of Shivalinga
As the Shiva Puran states, the universe consists of bindu (Singularity, a dot) and Nada (the sound that pervades into eternity). In other words, bindu is immovable, fixed and hence Purush. Nada is movable, all pervading and hence Prakriti. Shiva is Bindu. Kali is Nada
From the fusion of bindu and nada is born the universe (this sounded roughly similar as the big bang theory, where the idea is that universe originated from Singularity). The idea of bindu and nada is depicted by union of lingam and Yoni. As Kali, who is Prakriti, sits upon Shiva and the union of lingam and Yoni happens, Shiva becomes Bhagvan. Bhaga means Yoni and one who fuses into Yoni is Bhagavan or Bharga.
Just as the fusion of lingam (phallus) into Yoni (vagina) gives a spark to life in human context, fusion of bindu and nada gives a spark to creation of brahmaand in universal context.
It is a symbol of Shiva and Shakti, bindu and nada, Purush and Prakriti.
Thus, we worship this eternal symbol of Shiva and Shakti because it symbolically depicts the creation, at both, literal and symbolic level.
🤔 How …….. ⁉
How color of an LED determines?
The material used in the semiconducting element of an LED determines its color. The two main types of LEDs presently used for lighting systems are aluminum gallium indium phosphide (AlGaInP, sometimes rearranged as AlInGaP) alloys for red, orange and yellow LEDs; and indium gallium nitride (InGaN) alloys for green, blue and white LEDs. Slight changes in the composition of these alloys changes the color of the emitted light.
🧬 HEALTH CARE:© HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Jaggery is a great alternative to white sugar, which is known to increase your blood glucose levels and the risk of weight gain and obesity. Opting for jaggery as a sweetener can not only keep your blood sugar levels in check but also help you control your weight better.
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF ©YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼