Increasing Utilization of Fiberglass in the Manufacture of Water Storage Systems, Automobiles, And Wind Turbines Is Driving Industry Growth, says Emergen Research
Key market participants in Fiberglass market include TAISHAN FIBERGLASS INC. (CTG), Owens Corning, Nippon Electric Glass Co., LTD., Binani 3B-The Fibreglass Company, China Jushi Co., Ltd., Taiwan Glass Ind Corp., PFG Fiber Glass (Kunshan) Co., Ltd., Johns Manville Corp., Knauf Insulation, and AGY Holding Corp.
The global fiberglass market is likely to reach value of $15.79 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research.
This growth of the market can be attributed to lightweight and high strength properties of fibreglass, which have increased the use of fibreglass in the manufacture of automobile parts, which has driven the fibreglass market during the forecast period.
Rising awareness regarding renewable energy sources has increased the number of installations of wind turbines all over the world, which has driven the use of fibreglass in the manufacture of blades of wind turbines.
The high cost of repair of fibreglass if they get cracked and the need for fibreglass to be re-gel-coated in every five years have hampered the increasing demand for fibreglass materials during the forecast period.
Key Highlights of Report
- In July 2019, Knauf Insulation North America, Inc., a subsidiary of Knauf Insulation GmbH, a Germany-based multinational producer of building materials and construction systems, expanded its facility in Albion, Michigan. Increasing demand for construction of energy-efficient homes experienced by the company has led to increase in its production capacity by more than 30%.
- The glass wool segment held the largest market share of 33.5% in 2019. Increasing need for thermal as well as electric insulation in the building & construction sector has fueled the glass wool segment.
- The composites segment is expected to expand at the most rapid CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. Light weight and high strength of fiberglass have driven its use in the manufacture of automobile parts.
- The automobile segment is projected to expand at the most rapid rate during the forecast period. Strict emission standards by regulatory authorities have increased the use of fiberglass in the manufacture of automobile parts.
- Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share of the global fiberglass market in 2019. Stringent emission control policies in the region have increased the demand for fiberglass material in Asia Pacific, owing to the eco-friendly nature of fiberglass material.
- Key market participants include TAISHAN FIBERGLASS INC. (CTG), Owens Corning, Nippon Electric Glass Co., LTD., Binani 3B-The Fibreglass Company, China Jushi Co., Ltd., Taiwan Glass Ind Corp., PFG Fiber Glass (Kunshan) Co., Ltd., Johns Manville Corp., Knauf Insulation, and AGY Holding Corp.
Emergen Research has segmented the global fiberglass market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Glass Wool
- Chopped Strands
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Wind Energy
- Building & Construction
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/fiberglass-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
The company’s solutions purely focus on clients purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions.
Emergen Research offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
The research company also consistently update its research offerings to ensure clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market.
Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Its industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
(The story is based on inputs from GLOBE NEWSWIRE)