The Latest in Ongoing Series of Strategic Acquisitions, Mobiquest Expands Global AGC Black Box IT Services Portfolio With Powerful IoT and Mobile Solutions
AGC Black Box, a global solutions integrator owned by AGC Networks, announced that it has completed the acquisition of Mobiquest, a mobile application design, development and support provider based in Singapore.
The acquisition is the latest milestone in AGC Black Box’s ongoing vision to build a global IT services brand that delivers maximum value and world-class integrated solutions to customers across six continents.
Commenting on the acquisition, AGC Black Box President and CEO Sanjeev Verma said AGC Black Box continues to make key acquisitions to advance our strategy and augment its portfolio in adjacent and relevant markets.
“In a perfect alignment with our core practice areas, Mobiquest provides end-to-end, secure and proven IoT and mobile solutions with a major focus on smart enterprises, smart city and smart nation initiatives. We are excited about how the Mobiquest solutions will expand our capabilities and make AGC Black Box even more relevant in today’s mobile-first, app-driven world,” said Sanjeev Verma.
Mobiquest was founded with the mission to provide world-class mobile and smart sensor solutions and services to governments and enterprises. The acquisition of Mobiquest brings valuable capabilities and services to AGC Black Box, including:
• Custom application development to enable clients to manage data integration with legacy systems.
• Digitized and automated processes and workflows to monitor and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) to improve visibility and boost operational efficiency.
• Digital transformation services with end-to-end lifecycle management of software applications with application services through technologies such as RPA, blockchain, AI/Ml and IoT.
Mobiquest joins Fujisoft and Pyrios as the latest AGC Black Box acquisition of key technology and service providers in critical new geographies. With these acquisitions, AGC Black Box is accelerating its global solutions integration momentum in six core practice areas:
• Connected Buildings. Global multisite solutions include structured cabling, digital transformation implementation and deployment of IoT devices.
• Digital Workplace, including premises and hybrid UC&C, managed UCaaS (cloud), premises-to-cloud services and carrier services.
• Customer Experience. This includes solutions for contact centres, self-service/automation, application integration and analytics.
• In-Building 5G/OnGo to enable latency-free connectivity across the enterprise.
• Edge Networking and Data Centers, including core networking, SD-WAN and purpose-built networks for the “next normal” of a distributed, remote workforce.
• Cybersecurity, which ranges from governance and assessments to incident monitoring, endpoint detection and response.
The Mobiquest team will be integrated into the AGC Black Box global solutions integration business. With more than 40 years of experience connecting people and devices, Black Box is dedicated to helping customers embrace the IoT future by ensuring business continuity and accelerating digital transformation.
As a trusted infrastructure solutions provider and solutions integration partner, Black Box designs, deploys, manages, and maintains a full range of technologies that support connected buildings, the digital workplace and customer experience. With deep expertise in 5G, edge networking, data centres, and cybersecurity, the Black Box team delivers secure, consistent, and latency-free connectivity to enterprises of all size and scope.
AGC Black Box is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AGC Networks. BSE listed AGC Networks (AGC) is a global solution integrator representing the world’s best brands in unified communications, data center & edge IT, cyber security (CYBER-i) and digital transformation & applications to evolve the customer’s digital landscape.
AGC’s ability to tailor solutions across quadrants is strengthened through delivery of seamless customer support services. AGC is the customer’s go-to technology solution integrator to architect, deploy, manage and secure their IT environment through customised solutions and services that accelerate their business.
A leader in enterprise communications in India, AGC has significant presence across the Middle East, Africa, North America, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines serving over 3000 customers.
In collaboration with global technology leaders like Avaya, McAfee, Palo Alto, Cisco, HPE, Trend Micro, Juniper, Nutanix, NICE, Verint, Polycom, Genesys and Mitel among others, Essar Enterprise owned AGC delivers domain-focused, flexible and customised technology solutions and seamless services that accelerate customers’ business and ensures Return on Technology Investments (ROTI).