The Global Mobile C-Arms Market is predicted to be worth $1.61 billion by 2027, according to the current analysis by Emergen Research. The primary factors fueling the growth of the market are the increasing pool of geriatric population, the growing emergence of chronic diseases, and technological advancements in imaging capabilities and maneuverability, as well as growing demand in emerging economies.
Over the recent past, imaging systems have become an essential technology and are present in nearly all well-equipped hospitals. Healthcare professionals across fields like vascular surgery, orthopedics, traumatology, surgery, and cardiology, utilise C-arms for intraoperative imaging.
The devices are equipped with technology that offers good quality images in real-time, which allows physicians to track progress at a specific point during the operation and make required corrections. Hence, patients recover faster due to enhanced workflow. C-arms are presently being utilised in various areas of medicine, and their applications are expected to increase over time. This is likely to affect the growth of the market positively.
- In September 2019, Xograph launched a mini C-arm from Orthoscan at the British Orthopaedic Association Congress. The technology is focused to meticulously improve intraoperative extremity in the field of image guidance.
- C-arms are presently being utilised in various areas of medicine, which has also widened the areas of applications over time. The aforesaid factors, along with the growing demand for healthcare infrastructure, particularly across developing economies, are propelling the market growth.
- The focus on portable c-arms has increased over the years, has increased the opportunity for companies producing mini C-arms. The increased mobility compared to the full-size c-arms have increased maneuverability and efficiency to the peak. The mini c-arm category, which is available presently, often varies considerably in size and affordability depending upon the functionality needed for different procedures.
- North America dominated the market in 2019 and is likely to continue its dominance over the forecast period. This is mainly because of strict regulations imposed by healthcare regulatory authorities across countries like the US, all the C-arms have been replaced as per the replacement schedule, which ensures rising sales figures throughout the regional market.
Emergen Research has bifurcated the Global Mobile C-Arms Market based on type, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion; 2017-2027)
- Full-Size C-Arms
- Mini C-Arms
- Application Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion; 2017-2027)
- Orthopedics and Trauma
- Pain Management
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customised research reports, and consulting services. It offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.