🙏 NFAPost Shuboudhay 🙏
*Today’s top news: 13 Nov*
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Announces Stimulus Package 3.0
Cabinet Gives Permission For PLI Scheme In 10 Sectors Worth Rs 1.4 Lakh Crore
Karnataka DyCM C N Ashwatha Narayana Unveils Initiative To Go “Beyond Bengaluru” For IT
Cross-Industry Convergence, 5G Fuel Innovations In Mobility Technology: Frost & Sullivan
Zendesk Report Reveals 45% of Indian Companies Expect Significant Hike In CX Investment
HDFC Bank Launches SmartHub Merchant Solutions 3.0
Kelvinator Range Of Home Appliances Launched In India
iPhone Prices Likely To be Reduced In India Around 20% As Wistron expands India plant
80% Of Diabetes-related Queries Came Between March And October: Practo
1. *PM Modi on Thursday unveiled a statue of Swami Vivekananda in the JNU campus* and asserted that people may have ideological differences but ideology should be seen supporting and not opposing the nation in matters of national interest.
2. *The government has issued a notice to Twitter for showing Leh as part of Jammu and Kashmir instead of the Union Territory of Ladakh.*
3. *Journalist Arnab Goswami on Thursday withdrew his bail plea filed before the sessions court at Alibaug in Raigad district* in connection with an abetment of suicide case of an interior designer.
4. The condition of Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust president Mahant Nritya Gopal Das, admitted at the Medanta hospital in Lucknow, continued to be critical on Thursday.
5. *Nitish Kumar may take oath as Bihar chief minister for a fourth successive term next week* but the date has not been finalised yet
6. *Tamil Nadu university removes Arundhati Roy’s book from syllabus* : Author Arundhati Roy’s book titled Walking with the Comrades got removed from the Manonmaniam Sundaranar University’s syllabus in Tirunelveli. According to Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, “The book talks about Arundhati Roy’s journey in the Maoist regions in the country.”
7. *A special court in Mumbai on Thursday rejected the default bail plea of businessman Deepak Kochhar,* husband of former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar and an accused in money laundering case.
8. *30 farmer unions to attend meeting with Centre, demand revocation of farm laws Thousands of farmers from Punjab* will also move to gherao Delhi in tractors on November 26 and
9. *Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday announced a Rs 65,000-crore fertilizer subsidy for farmers* as part of her stimulus package to boost the economy.
10. Actor Asif Basra, known for starring in movies such as Jab We Met, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai and Kai Po Che!, died on Thursday in Dharamshala, He was 53.
11. Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal’s girlfriend Gabriella Demetriades appeared before the Narcotics Control Bureau for the second day as part of its probe into alleged drug use in Bollywood.
12. *A major Gurjar organisation on Thursday called off its agitation over reservation after reaching a consensus with the Rajasthan government* , a community leader said.
13. *Tamil Nadu cancels decision to reopen schools* : Days after seeking the views of parents, the Tamil Nadu government on Thursday reversed its move to reopen schools from November 16 for classes 9-12 and said they shall continue to remain closed.
14. *Congress leader and former deputy chief minister of Rajasthan, Sachin Pilot, tested positive for novel coronavirus*
15. Senior Akali leader and former minister Bikram Singh Majithia on Thursday said he has tested positive for Covid-19.
16. *The Delhi government has decided to ban community Chhath Puja celebrations near the ghats to contain the spread of COVID-19*
17. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman on Thursday announced a Rs 900 crore grant to the Department of Biotechnology for COVID-19 vaccine research.
18. *The BJP MLA from Salt in Almora district, Surendra Singh Jeena, (50 yrs) who was undergoing treatment for Covid-19 at a hospital in New Delhi, died early Thursday*
19. *Indian Navy’s fifth Scorpene class submarine ‘Vagir’ was launched on Thursday at Mumbai’s Mazagon Dock.* Vagir is part of the six Kalvari-class submarines being built in India.
20. *COVID-19 recovery rate improves to 92.89 pct in country*
21. *Coronavirus Cases:*
1. *Russia on Thursday said it was working “very hard” to advance the supply of the S-400 surface-to-air missiles to India* even though the delivery of the first batch of the weapons system is scheduled by the end of next year.
2. *Russia on Thursday backed India’s assertion that Pakistan should not bring bilateral disputes like the Kashmir issue to deliberations at the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO),* saying it is against the basic principles of the grouping.
3. *India on Thursday rejected Pakistan’s latest list of terrorists involved in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, ( in which A total of 166 people including 28 foreigners were killed in the nearly 60-hour assault.*) saying it ‘glaringly omits’ the mastermind and key conspirators of the heinous terror strike.
4. Former US president Barack Obama says Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has a “nervous, unformed quality” about him like a student eager to impress the teacher but lacking aptitude and passion to “master the subject”.
5. Modi and United States president-elect Joe Biden will speak with each other in due course at a mutually convenient time, the Ministry of External Affairs said on Thursday and asserted that India-US ties enjoy bipartisan support in America.
6. *PUBG is set to make a comeback in the Indian market with PUBG Corporation on Thursday announcing that it is preparing to launch a new game, PUBG MOBILE INDIA.* PUBG Corporation plans to make investments worth USD 100 million (about Rs 750 crore) in India to cultivate the local video game, e-sports, entertainment, and IT industries
1. *United States President Donald Trump on Wednesday won the election in the state of Alaska,* taking his electoral college tally to 217 after winning three electoral votes. The Republican Party has also retained the Senate seat, giving the party 50 seats in the 100-member United States Senate.
2. United States President-elect Joe Biden on Wednesday announced the appointment of Ron Klain, his longtime aide, as White House Chief of Staff.
3. *Melania Trump may receive $68 million in a divorce settlement if she decides to divorce US President Donald Trump,* according to a legal expert. Melania and Trump tied the knot 15 years ago and have one child together, Barron Trump. However, rumors are strong that Melania is now planning to end her marriage with Trump.
4. *King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa has named crown prince Salman al-Khalifa as the new prime minister of Bahrain* , Bahrain`s late Prime Minister Sheikh Khalifa bin Salman al Khalifa died earlier on Wednesday.
5. *China successfully sends world’s first 6G communications test satellite into orbit* from Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center. the technology is expected to be over 100 times faster than 5G.
6. *Coronavirus Cases:*
1. *Sports Authority of India has released a total of Rs 5 crore, 78 lakhs and 50 thousand as an Out of Pocket Allowance (OPA) for a total of 2783 Khelo India Athletes (KIAs) for the month of October and November*
2. *The Board of Control for Cricket in India is committed towards hosting a safe and healthy ICC T20 World Cup next year and “will leave no stone unturned”* in its endeavour, BCCI secretary Jay Shah said. The ICC T20 World Cup was scheduled in Australia in October-November this year but had to be postponed to 2022 owing to the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. *Two weeks after undergoing an angioplasty, World Cup-winning former India captain Kapil Dev was recovered his health back.* Last month, he suffered a heart attack and was rushed to a hospital where he underwent an emergency angioplasty.
4. Mumbai Indians all-rounder Krunal Pandya was stopped at Mumbai International Airport by the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence over suspicion of being in possession of undisclosed gold and other valuables while returning from the UAE after taking part in the recently-concluded IPL
*🥇Gold ₹52,320@10 gm 24 (Krt)*
🥈 *Silver ₹62,700@ Kg*
*Petrol ₹ 82.51*
*Diesel ₹ 73.99*
*LPG ₹ 620.50 /14.2 Kg*
*🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳*
Mughals, under the leadership of Akbar, defeated Hindu ruler Hemu in the 2nd battle of Panipat in 1556.
*Thought of the day*
Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being
*Joke of the day*
शादी के बाद बीवी से प्यार जताने के लिए
I Love YOU से भी असरदार शब्द है!
लाओ आज बर्तन में मांज देता हूं।🤣🤪
*Why is a Gas Flame Blue?*
A blue gas flame indicates complete combustion. Red or yellow gas flames may be the sign of incomplete combustion.
With hydrocarbon flames, such as gas, the amount of oxygen supplied with the gas determines the rate of combustion. This is the most important factor in determining the colour of the flame.
Blue Flame = Complete Combustion
*अनाथता* : orphanage
*How it works* ⁉
*An oven is a thermally insulated chamber used for the heating, baking, or drying* . Ovens use air to transfer heat: you burn gas or heat an element at the bottom of the oven, and the hot air rises up into the oven, cooking your food. … This makes this top of the oven much hotter than the bottom.
🏻♂️ *GK TODAY*
The Russian ruble or rouble is the currency of the Russian Federation.
🛕 *VEDIK GNAN*
*Dhanteras* (Sanskrit: धनतेरस), also known as Dhanatrayodashi or Dhanvantari Trayodashi, is the first day that marks the festival of Diwali in India and the festival of Tihar in Nepal.
Dhanteras Vrat Katha – story of Goddess Lakshmi and the Farmer
Once, Goddess Lakshmi insisted Lord Vishnu to accompany Him during one of His visits to the earth. Lord Vishnu agreed but on the condition that She would not fall for earthly temptations and would not look in the south direction. Goddess Lakshmi agreed to this condition of Lord Vishnu.
However during their visit to the earth, due to Her Chanchal (चञ्चल) nature Goddess Lakshmi got tempted to look in the south direction. When Goddess Lakshmi was not able to resist her urge to look in the south direction, She broke her pledge and started moving towards south. As soon as Goddess Lakshmi started moving in southern direction, She was mesmerized with the beauty of yellow mustard flowers and sugarcane fields on the earth. Finally, the Goddess Lakshmi fell for the earthly temptations and decorated herself with the mustard flowers and started enjoying sugarcane juice.
When Lord Vishnu saw that Goddess Lakshmi has broken her pledge, He got annoyed and asked Her to spend the next twelve years on the earth as a penance, serving at the field of the poor farmer who has cultivated mustard and sugarcane in the field.
With the arrival of Goddess Lakshmi, the poor farmer became prosperous and wealthy overnight. Gradually, twelve years passed and the time for Goddess Lakshmi to return back to Vaikuntha had come. When Lord Vishnu came to the earth in disguise of an ordinary man to take Goddess Lakshmi back, the farmer refused to relieve Goddess Lakshmi from his services.
When all attempts to by Lord Vishnu failed and the farmer didn’t agree to relieve Goddess Lakshmi from his services, Goddess Lakshmi revealed her true identity to the farmer and told him that She could not stay any longer on the earth and need to go back to Vaikuntha. However, Goddess Lakshmi promised the farmer that She would visit him every year during the night of Krishna Trayodashi before Diwali.🥳
🧬 *HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES*🩺
( *Note* : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not
*women* should have around 2.7 liters of water a day.
*Men* should have about 3.7 l, of water a day.
Younger children require slightly less water than adults.
PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE