- The 5th edition of Keys 2020 will take place from 16 – 18 October, 2020
- The event will be held in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore and Goa
- For the first time, expo is also organised for the benefit of prospective homebuyers who choose not to travel to the venues
Bengaluru, NFASPost: Undeterred by the myriad challenges of the pandemic world, Prestige Group today unveiled KEYS 2020, the 5th edition of South India’s biggest residential property expo. The six-city expo is being held from 16 – 18 October, 2020, from 10am to 8pm.
Prestige Group has been at the forefront of adapting to the new normal. This year, the annual housing expo is being held, not only at Prestige Headquarters, namely Prestige Falcon Towers as well as at the Prestige marketing offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore and Goa, but also online for the benefit of prospective home buyers who choose not to travel to the venues. Your dream home at the best possible price is now just a click away!
Venues for KEYS 2020
- Prestige Falcon Towers, Brunton Road, Bengaluru
- Prestige Whitefield Office, Bengaluru
- Site marketing offices in Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore and Goa
- You can also register for the virtual expo at: https://www.prestigeconstructions.com/keys-2020/
Commenting on this year’s special efforts, Prestige Group Director Uzma Irfan said 2020 has been a year fraught with challenges.
“With our daily lives changing on so many levels, people have started consciously rethinking their living spaces. At Prestige, we are committed to seek solutions and pave the way for a sustainable recovery. This is the time to ‘Think ahead, live ahead’ and KEYS 2020 is an earnest endeavour in that direction,” said Prestige Group Director Uzma Irfan.
Given the varying needs of different individuals and families, Prestige Group Director Uzma Irfan said the company has attempted to cater to everyone, with a range of options and offers.
“From the finest ready-to-move-in to under-construction apartments and villas, from mid-segment to ultra-luxury categories across India’s best locations, we have it all! Homebuyers will be delighted to find their dream homes at attractive prices, together with never-before schemes,” said Prestige Group Director Uzma Irfan.
Given the overwhelming response to last year’s maiden attempt at expanding to five cities, Prestige Group Director Uzma Irfan said KEYS 2020 hopes to cater to a wider range of clientele. She also added that the virtual expo is an exciting addition that opens up a world of new possibilities.”