Amritsar, NFAPost: Flipkart today announced the expansion of its Motorola-branded AmphisoundX range of soundbars and home theatres, with the launch of two new variants — wireless 200W 5.1 soundbar with subwoofer and surround sound speakers, and a 100W soundbar.
The 200W variant is priced at 14,999 rupees, and the 100W model at 7,499 rupees, and both will be available on Flipkart from September 14.
This launch comes after Flipkart had in June introduced a host of Motorola audio devices including the 150W home theatre, 120W home theatre, 80W home theatre, the 160W soundbar, 120W soundbar, and 70W soundbar.
“Home entertainment is picking up in a big way in India with consumers looking for powerful and truly immersive experiences,” said Dev Iyer, Vice President — Private Brands, Flipkart.
Iyer added that “With the upcoming festive season, we are confident that the home theatre systems and soundbars on our platform will receive good reception, as customers look at upgrading their lifestyle experience.”
Features of the new variants of AmphisoundX soundbars:
Motorola AmphisoundX 200W soundbar:
- It comes with a glass top touch panel featuring a wireless subwoofer and wireless surround-sound speakers.
- The device comes with a 72W soundbar with six units of 2.75-inch front-firing drivers.
- It also has a built-in digital signal processor and amplifier.
- The soundbar features 24W surround left & right wireless satellites with 3-inch drivers.
- It comes with 80W subwoofer with an 8-inch bass driver.
- For connectivity, it supports HDMI ARC and Optical connectivity enabled for 4K audio.
Motorola AmphisoundX 100W soundbar:
- It features wide spaced 2.25-inch front-firing drivers in the 50W soundbar.
- The soundbar comes with a built-in digital signal processor (DSP) and amplifier (AMP); and a 50W subwoofer with a 6.5-inch bass driver.
- This sleek and modern 60 cm soundbar comes with HDMI ARC and optical connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, AUX and USB ports for connectivity.