- Airtel Xstream Fiber with speeds upto 1 Gbps
- Includes the Airtel Xstream Box worth Rs 3999 that makes any TV a Smart TV
- Comes packed with 10,000 movies & shows from the Airtel Xstream app
- Complimentary subscription to Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video and ZEE5
- Unlimited Data for Unlimited Entertainment
Bengaluru, NFAPost: To change entertainment forever, Airtel announced the launch of its new Airtel Xstream Bundle. The Airtel Xstream Bundle combines the power of Airtel Xstream Fiber with speeds upto 1 Gbps, Unlimited Data, the first of its kind Airtel Xstream Android 4K TV Box and access to all OTT content. Entertainment in India will no longer be the same.
Commenting on the initiative, Bharti Airtel Director Homes Sunil Taldar said customers are increasingly spending more time online be it education, work or entertainment.
“And Entertainment is the space where we see an exciting opportunity. Airtel Xstream is India’s premier entertainment platform that brings the best of entertainment along with unlimited high-speed broadband connectivity into a single solution. To drive the penetration of this exciting innovation we are today making our plans even more accessible for customers,” said Bharti Airtel Director Homes Sunil Taldar.
- All Airtel Xstream Fiber plans now include the Airtel Xstream Box worth Rs 3999 that makes any TV a smart TV. Customers get access to all LIVE TV channels plus the best of video streaming apps effectively eliminating the need for multiple entertainment devices at home. This Android 9.0 powered smart box comes with an intelligent remote supported by Google Assistant voice search, access to thousands of apps on Playstore and also offers online gaming.
- Airtel Xstream Android 4K TV Box offers 550 TV channels and OTT content from the Airtel Xstream app that includes over 10,000 movies & shows aggregated across 7 OTT apps and 5 studios into one seamless experience.
- What is more, The Airtel Xstream bundle offers complimentary access to premier video streaming apps such as Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video andZEE5, all accessible through the Airtel Xstream Box.
Unlimited Data to binge
- All Airtel Xstream Fiber plans now come with Unlimited Data allowances. Customers no longer have to worry about running out of their data allowances, while bingeing on high quality digital content over the Airtel Xstream Box.
- To drive penetration of home broadband in India Airtel is today making broadband even more affordable. X stream Fiber plans will now start at just Rs 499 and will come with the proven network reliability, trust and superior customer support from Airtel.
The New Airtel Xstream Bundle
|Rs 499||Rs 799||Rs 999||Rs 1499||Rs 3999|
|Speed||40 Mbps||100 Mbps||200 Mbps||300 Mbps||1 Gbps|
|Data||U N L I M I T E D|
|Calls||U N L I M I T E D|
|Airtel Xstream 4K TV Box||I N C L U D E D|
|OTT Content on Airtel Xstream 4K TV Box||Airtel Xstream: 10,000+ movies, shows and original series from 7 OTT apps and 5 Studios||Airtel Xstream: 10,000+ movies, shows and original series from 7 OTT apps and 5 Studios & Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, ZEE5|
IMP: Not for Commercial use. Fully refundable security deposit of Rs 1500 for Airtel Xstream Hybrid 4K TV Box
The Airtel Xstream bundle is available to customers starting September 7, 2020. Airtel is India’s largest private-sector broadband player with 2.5 mn customers.
Airtel is a global telecommunications company with operations in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa. The company ranks amongst the top three mobile operators globally and its mobile network covers a population of over two billion people.
Airtel is India’s largest integrated telecom provider and the second-largest mobile operator in Africa. At the end of June 2020, Airtel had approx. 420 million customers across its operations.
Airtel’s portfolio includes high speed 4G/4.5G mobile broadband, Airtel Xstream Fiber that promises speeds up to 1Gbps, converged digital TV solutions through the Airtel Xstream 4K Hybrid Box, digital payments through Airtel Payments Bank as well as an integrated suite of services across connectivity, collaboration, cloud and security that serves over one million businesses.
Airtel’s OTT services include Airtel Thanks app for self-care, Airtel Xstream app for video, Wynk Music for entertainment and Airtel BlueJeans for video conferencing. In addition, Airtel has forged strategic partnerships with hundreds of companies across the world to enable the Airtel platform to deliver an array of consumer and enterprise services.