- Prestige is looking at several new launches in FY 2020-21 in the top four cities
- Rapidly adapting to the new normal, the company kicked off its first virtual launch with Prestige Ocean Crest in Goa on 08th August 2020
Bengaluru, NFAPost: Prestige Group, India’s leading real estate developer, paved the way for virtual launches with the launch of their first-ever property in Goa – Prestige Ocean Crest on 08 August 2020, followed in quick succession with the launch of Prestige Primrose Hills in Bengaluru on 22nd August 2020.
The property launches are a small yet significant step in the revival of the industry that is well poised to accelerate India’s economic recovery.
Speaking at the launch of Prestige Primrose Hills, Prestige Group CMD Irfan Razack said he remembers reading a poster many years ago that said, ‘If you don’t like something, change it.
“And if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it’. That’s essentially what all of us at Prestige have been doing since the pandemic transformed our world. As market leaders, we have been constantly adapting to the ever-changing dynamics of the environment we live in today,” said Prestige Group CMD Irfan Razack.
The virtual launch comes at a time when the world continues to battle the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses across the globe are exploring new strategies to adapt to the ‘new normal’.
Through virtual site tours, video calls and innovative visualisation, Prestige Group empowers consumers to make informed property purchase decisions. The adoption of VR ensures that customers don’t feel cheated of the property buying experience that they are accustomed to. For those who are not so tech-savvy, Prestige Group has dedicated executives trained to handhold customers through the virtual process.
“Resilience is about accepting the new reality and having the courage to dream. At Prestige, we have a business continuity plan in place and a workforce that is committed to our shared vision. Once we get back on track, growth is certain. Real estate will continue to be the finest long-term and stable investment asset,” said Prestige Group CMD Irfan Razack.
Located off the bustling Kanakapura Road, at walking distance from the Metro Station, Prestige Primrose Hills is a beautiful property that comes with all amenities that make it completely self-sustained. An additional highlight of this property is that we will be selling select units at 1% GST.
- Having adopted the very latest in technology, the launch showcased a more advanced version of a regular 3D launch.
- It was streamed live on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, CommonFloor, and NoBroker, among others
- The event included a welcome address followed by a price and scheme reveal, after which Irfan Razack addressed the audience
- This was followed by a Q&A session where the Prestige leadership team addressed queries from both the media as well as interested customers
- Customers can book their dream property online from the comfort and safety of their homes on a real-time basis. Log on to www.prestigeconstructions.com
- to know more.
- Customers can make informed purchases, powered by seamless virtual exchanges and transparent transactions.
- Customers have the convenience of accessing real estate projects with the click of a button from anywhere in the world.