Snapchat Launches In-App Meditation Experience with Headspace
● Snap Minis are miniature experiences that make a big impact. Each Mini can change the way friends interact with each other.
Bengaluru, NFAPost: Snapchat announces the launch of their latest feature Snap Minis and the partnership with an in-App meditation experience with Headspace.
The newest feature launched today provides Snapchatters with expert resources related to emotional and physical well-being, while offering daily meditations and tools to help Snapchatters check-in with their friends and stay healthy.
By putting resources where friends already meet and share, Snap x Headspace Mini will provide a safe space for friends to practice meditation and mindfulness exercises, and use these new tools to send encouraging messages to check in and positively boost friends in need.
During times of stress, connecting with friends and having moments of relaxation and mindfulness, have never been more important. By putting resources front and centre where friends already meet and share, Snapchat hopes that the Snap Mini X Headspace feature will provide a safe space for friends to practice meditation and mindfulness exercises, and use these new tools to send encouraging messages to positively boost friends in need.
What are Snap Minis?
Snap Minis are utilities designed to integrate within conversations on Snapchat, so coordinating between friends is faster than ever.
Other Snap Minis included at launch:
○ Let’s Do It (Snap Inc.) -When you and your friends need to make a decision as a group, Let’s Do It helps pick your next move.
○ Prediction Master – From Mammoth Media, Prediction Master serves timely questions on everything from the Stock Market to sneaker drops, so Snapchatters can see which of their friends is the true psychic.
○ Tembo – Create flashcard decks with friends on Snapchat, to help cram for your next exam.
Snap Minis Value to Partners and Developers
● Reach & Distribution: With Minis, developers get reach & distribution among Snapchat’s audience of over 229 Million daily users. Minis plug directly into the existing Snapchat global audience.
● Friends by default: Minis have close friends by default, so developers can focus on creating new social experiences to help friends create experiences together.
● Easy to build: Developers have limited eng & time resources: Minis are HTML 5, easy to build and work instantly on iOS and Android.
● Developers can apply to create a Snap Mini at https://minis.snapchat.com/