Amritsar, NFAPost: MG Motor India Ltd has announced signing six more startups for its MG Developer Program & Grant, an initiative through which the company collaborates with startups to support innovation in automation.
The selected startups will get a grant and mentoring from technology experts. The startups may also get an opportunity to work directly with specialised MG teams on selected projects.
The six finalised startups include Highway Delite, Socialcore, InCabEx, CamCom, ClearQuote, and the Alexa-based project Meeseeks. The six startups will be joining the already signed companies including Voxomos, Driftly, and Innvolution under the MG Developer Program & Grant, the company said.
The Selected Six
- Highway Delite is India’s first free travel app to make highway travel and road trips both safe and fun.
- Meeseeks leverages Alexa/MG’s Voice Assistant to digitally manage and improve customer’s service experience.
- Socialcore uses Artificial Intelligence to enhance customer interactions with sales improvement and cost reduction.
- InCabEx creates a better in-cabin experience by personalizing car profiles as per users’ preferences.
- CamCom is an AI-based start-up that provides defect and damage assessment.
- ClearQuote generates repair estimates via images/videos of a damaged car.
Apart from these six, MG Motor India has already supported over 60 startups since 2017 to drive innovation in the automobile space of India, the company said today in a statement.
“Such start-ups are working in the fields of engine & emissions, technology, child in-car safety, navigation, connectivity, and electric vehicles ecosystem alongside others. The overall objective of the program is to support the local start-up community by creating a specialized grant. The brand intends to indigenously foster innovation and contribute towards the development of the start-up ecosystem in India, thereby holistically contributing to the society,” the company said.
The MG Developer Program was launched in partnership with several tech giants including Adobe, Cognizant, SAP, Airtel, TomTom, Unlimit, among others.
“The MG Developer Program has received an overwhelming response and we welcome all teams who have been signed as a part of the initiative. We look forward to mentoring and closely working with them. MG will also explore synergies with these start-ups and may deploy their solutions in its upcoming vehicles,” said MG Motor India President and Managing Director Rajeev Chaba.